Sunday, September 30, 2007

Back at Werder

We all arrived back in Werder safely last night after another loooong bus ride. However it was made all the more pleasant along the way with the help of Frau Zimmer´s "Great German Bus Quiz" (aided by Herr Black as the official scorekeeper!).


Samstag was a very wet day - in Berlin anyway. I met Gemma and Alicia on the train into Berlin and saw Chris and Jack on the train home from Berlin - so who else was in Berlin?

My destination was the museum für naturkunde - just as well I am a Biology teacher because I found it really interesting!! The world´s largest dinosaur is on dispaly in the entrance hall - meet Jurascopes ....


After the museum visit we were trapped by the rollerblading marathon skating through the city ... it rivals round the bays!!
I trust your weekend has gone well - there will be more information about our weekend activities in the next post.

No comments: